As of my knowledge cutoff, the recommended size for a Fiverr gig image size is 550 pixels wide by 370 pixels tall. However, it is always best to check the Fiverr guidelines as they may change over time.
Fiverr gig image size
Fiverr is a popular online marketplace that allows freelancers to offer their services to customers from all over the world. One of the key features of Fiverr is the ability for freelancers to create “gigs” or service listings that showcase their skills and abilities. In order to make your gig stand out and attract more customers, it’s important to have high-quality images that accurately represent your services.
When it comes to the size of your gig images on Fiverr, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, it’s important to note that Fiverr recommends using images that are at least 550 pixels wide by 370 pixels tall. This ensures that your images will be large enough to be easily viewed by customers and will look professional and polished.
Additionally, it’s important to make sure that your images are optimized for web use. This means that they should be saved in a compressed file format such as JPEG or PNG, and that the file size should be as small as possible without sacrificing image quality. This will help to ensure that your images load quickly and smoothly for customers.
Another important aspect to consider when creating your gig images on Fiverr is the composition of the image. The image should be well-composed, clear and easy to understand. It should be focused on the service being offered, with any text or logos being clearly visible and easy to read. It should also be visually appealing, with a balance of color and contrast that makes it stand out on the page.
In 2023, Fiverr has implemented new guidelines for the gig images. As a freelancer, you need to make sure that your gig images are following the guidelines to be approved by Fiverr. They have made some updates on their gig image policies, which includes the size, file type and the quality of the images.
In summary, when creating gig images for Fiverr in 2023, it’s important to ensure that your images are at least 550 pixels wide by 370 pixels tall, optimized for web use, and well-composed with a focus on the service being offered. By following these guidelines, you can help to make your gig stand out and attract more customers to your services.
How to SEO Fiverr GIG image:
Optimizing your Fiverr gig image for search engine optimization (SEO) can help increase its visibility and attract more potential buyers. Here are some tips to help you improve the SEO of your Fiverr gig image:
- Use relevant keywords in the image file name. When you save your gig image, make sure to include relevant keywords in the file name. This will help search engines understand what the image is about and improve its visibility in search results.
- Use alt tags for your gig image. Alt tags, also known as alternative text, provide a text description of an image for search engines and users who may have difficulty viewing the image. Be sure to include relevant keywords in the alt tag to help search engines understand the context of the image.
- Optimize the size of your gig image. Large, high-resolution images can slow down your gig page, which can negatively impact its SEO. Be sure to optimize your gig image for the web by reducing its size and resolution.
- Use high-quality images. High-quality images are more likely to be shared and attract more attention, which can help improve the visibility of your gig.
- Use images that are unique and relevant to your gig. Avoid using stock images that may be used by other sellers. Instead, use images that are unique and relevant to your gig to stand out from the competition.
- Make sure that your gig image is visible on your gig page. If your gig image is not visible or is hidden behind text, it may not be indexed by search engines, which can negatively impact its SEO.
By following these tips, you can improve the SEO of your Fiverr gig image and attract more potential buyers. Remember that SEO is a ongoing process and it’s always good to keep an eye on your gigs and optimize them regularly.